Spot Our Bundy Digital Billboard and Win!6th June 2017
Have you seen Bishopp’s Bundaberg Digital Billboard yet?
If you can name three advertisers displayed on Bishopp’s Digital Billboard site in Bundaberg, you could win a Family Pass to Australia Zoo!
To enter, like us on Facebook and submit your answers by commenting on the Facebook post. Those who submit a correct answer, and who have liked our Facebook page, will go in to the draw to win!
To put your business on a Bundy billboard, contact Ben from Bishopp today!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Bishopp Billboard Outdoor Advertising whose registered office is at 25 Bishop Street, Kelvin Grove 4059.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Bishopp Billboard Outdoor Advertising, Australia Zoo and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via electronic direct mail, the Bishopp Outdoor Advertising website and Facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm 23/06/2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
‘Like’ our page on Facebook and email through, using the link in the eDM, three advertisers that appear on the Bishopp Outdoor Advertising Bundaberg Digital billboard. All entrants who have ‘liked’ the Bishopp Outdoor Advertising Facebook page and submit a correct answer, will be put into the draw to win. The one selected from a ‘blind draw’ will be deemed the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 2x Adult and 2x Children’s passes to Australia Zoo, valid until 08/10/2017
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Australia Zoo, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bishopp Outdoor Advertising and not to any other party.
- The entrant must be following Bishopp Outdoor Advertising on Facebook in order to enter.
- Bishopp Outdoor Advertising also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.