News

Bishopp Outdoor Advertising Exec

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – ADVERTISING/MEDIA

Who is Bishopp?

Bishopp Outdoor Advertising is Australia’s largest privately-owned Billboard company. There is no doubt you will have seen the Bishopp Chooks adorning the roadsides of this great state. Our sector, Out of Home advertising (OOH) is currently experiencing unprecedented growth as technology enhances our traditional media offering with state of the art digital displays. OOH has consistently been the fastest growing broadcast media globally over the past 5 years.

With a market presence of more than 800 assets across Queensland, you will join a thriving team of 30 strong, all focused on delivering solutions to our diverse client base.

Our management style is inclusive, encouraging and fun. We are truly a one stop shop when it comes to billboards and OOH advertising, providing unmatched solutions for our clients

What’s the opportunity?

We have multiple roles currently on offer.

You will take ownership of a specific geographic territory, where the role will require you to spend 20% of your time managing customers and growing them to their full potential. The other 80% of your time will be spent in the marketplace on new business opportunities, across all industry groups.

You will have full support of an internal team to assist with marketing, proposals, customer service and order processing. This team will assist you to achieve an annual sales budget of between $1- $2 m.

The remuneration package is a very generous salary+ super+ car+ phone + I-pad + corporate card + commissions. The OTE package is un-capped.

What are we looking for?

Bishopp is looking to hire an energetic and passionate hunter, a true business developer who can solution sell business to business.

We expect a lot, and reward accordingly. Our expectations for the role are as follows:

Sales Expectations

  • Solution selling to exceed your sales targets quarterly
  • Pipeline Management – continuous focus on opportunity identification, development and closure
  • Ability to have high level strategic conversations with businesses
  • Some state-wide travel is required

Relationship Management

  • Actively collaborate with sales team members and other company divisions to identify new opportunities
  • Negotiation with Customers providing services solutions
  • Manage fulfilment and accuracy of customer quotations exceeding expected delivery times

Preferred Experience

  • You are an experienced Hunter, preferably in the business to business market
  • You will be a go getter, whose office is the marketplace, not a desk
  • You have proven successful client management skills
  • You are competent at tracking and maintaining your client through a CRM

Why Bishopp?

Bishopp is going through an incredibly exciting transformation. This year will see the rollout of exciting multiple digital assets across the state, together with many exciting business opportunities and improvements to our traditional business offering.

Our business growth is expected to exceed greater than 20% into the next 24 months.

Besides the transformation and growth, our company philosophy is that it is the people that make this company great.

Come join us, and we’ll grow this business together.

Send you CV and Covering letter to george@sterlingrecruitment.com.au